- City Government
- Public Works
- Appointments - Public Works
Appointments - Public Works
The Public Works Department Staff are available for In-Person (At City Hall) and Zoom Video Conference Online appointments. The Public Works Department hours of operation are from:
In-Person (At City Hall): Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Appointments are available in 30 minute blocks, depending on the nature of the City services needed. Appointments will be conducted at City Hall. After your appointment request is approved, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for the appointment.
- The appointment may be cancelled if the Applicant is more than 10 minutes late and fails to bring any of the required documents for discussion, this may include: Past review comments, current plans from for building plan check, applications, site / grading / drainage plans, fees and other relevant information (reports, etc).
Zoom Software: Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm, and 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
- Appointments are available in 30 minute blocks, depending on the nature of the City services needed. Appointments will be conducted with Zoom Software with an email link with instructions. Zoom Software support can be found here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us with video tutorials on how to join a meeting.
Alternative to the two above appointment options, questions can still be answered by sending an email to the Public Works email at: Mpublicworks@malibucity.org. Questions that can be answered via email include:
- Submittal requirements and associated fees;
- Preliminary plan inquiries;
- Plan check memorandum clarifications/questions;
- Hydrology/Hydraulic requirements (WQMP, SWMP, LID);
- FEMA requirements.
If your question cannot be answered via email, the responding staff will advise you to request an appointment.
Appointment requests must be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to the desired time. After your appointment request is approved, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for the appointment.