View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
The City of Malibu conducted its first consolidated election with Los Angeles County on Tuesday, November 8, 2016, to fill three Councilmember seats. This election date was adopted by the Malibu City Council on May 11, 2015, and approved by the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors on September 29, 2015.
Candidates for City Council
Following were the candidates for the November 8, 2016 General Municipal Election (in ballot order, as determined by the Secretary of State):
- Jefferson "Zuma Jay" Wagner, Retail Store Owner
- Laureen Sills, Nonprofit President/Writer
- Jennifer Blue deNicola, Nonprofit Executive
- Carl Randall, Father/Entertainment Marketer
- Skylar Peak, Local Business Owner
- Rick Mullen, Malibu Fire Captain
View the November 8, 2016 General Municipal Election results, or visit the Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk's website.
These results are deemed official by the City Clerk and approved by the Malibu City Council by Resolution No. 16-50.