Go To Search
Click to Home

Apply For...
Alarm Permit

Building Permit
View information and requirements for building permits in the City of Malibu

Business License

Commission or Committee
Apply to serve on a city commission or committee.

Event Permit
Access information on permits required for special events in both residential and non-residential locations.

Film Permit

Browse through job openings, download an application, or email your resume.

Lobbyist Registration
Complete this form if you are interested in acting as a lobbyist in the City of Malibu.

Learn about the services provided at the Passport Acceptance Office.

Senior Citizen Utility Tax Exemption
Find out how to apply for a Senior Citizen Utility Tax Exemption.

Student Intern Program
Browse through information on applying for the Student Intern Program.

Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT)
Learn how to apply for a Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT).

City of Malibu