Malibu Bluffs Park
- ADA Accessible
- Baseball / Softball
- Baseball / Softball Diamond
- Picnic Areas
- Picnic Tables
- Soccer Field
- Walking Track
Malibu Bluffs Park is a six-acre community park conveniently located at the intersection of Pacific Coast Highway and Malibu Canyon Road, overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
The park consists of two baseball diamonds, a soccer / multipurpose field, playground suitable for ages 2-12, jogging path, picnic tables, whale watching station, and the Michael Landon Community Center. Malibu Bluffs Park hosts a wide variety of community classes, special events, and sports leagues for tiny tots, youths, and adults.
Effective September 2011, free wireless internet access (Wi-Fi) is available to the public when visiting Bluffs Park.
For questions or to report an issue at the park please contact Recreation Supervisor Chris Orosz at 310-456-2489 ext. 337.
Malibu Bluffs Park and the Michael Landon Community Center may be rented for private parties, company picnics, sports events, and more. For additional information please visit Facility Rental Information or call 310-456-2489 ext. 337.
- - Map of Malibu Bluffs Park including fields, parking, picnic areas etc.
- Malibu Bluffs Park Photo Page - Download file for the photo page of the scenic Malibu Bluffs Park.
- Malibu Bluffs Park Picnic Tables Photo Page - Download file for the photo page of all available picnic table areas at Malibu Bluffs Park.
- Malibu Bluffs Park Sports Fields Photo Page - Download file for the photo page of the sports fields including: soccer, baseball, and multipurpose fields at Malibu Bluffs Park.
- Michael Landon Center Map - Map of the Michael Landon Center with floor dimensions.
- Michael Landon Center Photo Page - Download file for the photo page of the Michael Landon Center located at Malibu Bluffs Park.
- Ocean Friendly Garden Video - Watch an informative video about the demonstration garden installed at Malibu Bluffs Park that shows visitors how easy it is to create water-wise gardens and landscaping at their own homes