Reva Feldman has more than twenty years of experience in public service. She has been with the City since 2005, serving as the Assistant City Manager and Administrative Services Director before her appointment as City Manager in May 2016. Reva brings with her strong leadership skills, knowledge, experience, and a deep dedication to the community.
During her tenure in Malibu, Reva assisted in the growth of the City’s General Fund reserves from $7 million to $30 million, coordinated $75 million in debt issuance, and helped establish the City’s AA+/AAA bond rating. She helped develop public/private partnerships, oversaw multiple nationally recognized capital improvement projects, including the acquisition and remodeling of Malibu’s first City Hall building, the $60 million Civic Center Water Treatment Facility, the City’s largest vacant land acquisition of 29 acres, as well as a major renovation of the Malibu Library. Under her leadership, the City also increased its online, broadcast, and social media communications, including the launch of a new City website.
Reva has served and continues to serve on committees for several regional and statewide agencies, including:
- California Contract Cities Association (CCCA) Liability Trust Fund (LTF) Oversight Committee
- California City Management Foundation (CCMF) Board of Trustees
- League of California Cities City Manager Department (2019-2020 President)
- League of California Cities Public Safety Policy Committee
- Contract Cities Liability Trust Fund Claims Board
- CCCA Public Safety Working Group