Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
May 30, 2022
June 4, 2022
23825 Stuart Ranch Road
June 12, 2022
5300 Lost Hills Road
July 4, 2022
August 21, 2022
24250 Pacific Coast Highway
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button and you will automatically be alerted of the latest events in our community.
The Community Services Department is hosting a Red Cross Lifeguard Certification Course on Saturday, May 21 and Sunday, May 22 to train Lifeguards, Pool Managers, and Learn to Swim Instructors to work at the Malibu Community Swimming Pool at Malibu High School. Register online at www.MalibuCity.org/Aquatics by May 15.
A link will be provided to complete the hybrid portion on the Red Cross website before the start of the in-person class on Saturday, May 21. Contact Kate Gallo with any questions.
All participants must meet the following requirements to successfully complete the training:
• Ages 16 and older
• 300-yard swim using front crawl or breaststroke
• 2-minute tread using legs only
• Retrieve a 10-pound dive weight from 13 feet deep, swim 20 yards with the weight using legs only, and exit the pool without using a ladder within 100 seconds
• Complete all online coursework before the in-person class
• Complete the in-person class