During her tenure in Malibu, Reva assisted in the growth of the City’s General Fund reserves from $7 million to $30 million, coordinated $75 million in debt issuance, and helped establish the City’s AA+/AAA bond rating. She helped develop public/private partnerships, oversaw multiple nationally recognized capital improvement projects, including the acquisition and remodeling of Malibu’s first City Hall building, the $60 million Civic Center Water Treatment Facility, the City’s largest vacant land acquisition of 29 acres, as well as a major renovation of the Malibu Library. Under her leadership, the City also increased its online, broadcast, and social media communications, including the launch of a new City website.
Reva has served and continues to serve on committees for several regional and statewide agencies, including:
- California Contract Cities Association (CCCA) Liability Trust Fund (LTF) Oversight Committee
- California City Management Foundation (CCMF) Board of Trustees
- League of California Cities City Manager Department (2019-2020 President)
- League of California Cities Public Safety Policy Committee
- Contract Cities Liability Trust Fund Claims Board