City of Malibu Park Playgrounds Will Re-Open on Monday, October 5
Playgrounds at City parks will reopen on Monday, October 5, with COVID-19 safety protocols in place. The City urges patrons to follow all posted City rules and COVID-19 guidelines to help keep all visitors safe, including:
- Six feet physical distancing at all times
- Face coverings are required at all times for all visitors two years of age and older
- Limit playground visit to 30 minutes
- Wash or sanitize hands before and after each playground visit
- Eating and drinking are prohibited
Visit MalibuCity.org/Parks for more information.
REVISED HEALTH OFFICER ORDER - OCTOBER 2, 2020
The latest Los Angeles County Health Officer Order (revised October 2, 2020) allows indoor operations at nail salons to reopen at 25% capacity with safety protocols in place. The Revised Order also removes the restriction on reopening outdoor children's playgrounds, which can be reopened at the discretion of the local authority or private entity that operates the playground. In response, the City announced the reopening of playgrounds at City parks effective October 5, 2020, with appropriate protocols in place. View the Revised Health Order on the LA County Department of Public Health website at http://PublicHealth.LACounty.gov/Media/Coronavirus.