April 29, 2021
Virtual meeting via WebEx
This project proposes to restore or replace damaged drainage culverts on Pacific Coast Hwy (PCH / State Route 1 (SR-1) to increase the service life, reduce the risk of plugging, and prevent erosion of the roadway backfill. The project also proposes that the culvert (Bridge No. 53-0030) at Solstice Canyon Creek be replaced to have the capability of fish passage. The project limits are from 0.4 miles south of Temescal Cyn Rd to 0.1 miles north of Tonga St.
Caltrans Solstice Creek and Culvert Rehab Project Community Meeting
Thursday, April 29, 2021
Caltrans, at the behest of the City of Malibu, will hold a virtual community meeting to present its upcoming Solstice Creek and Culvert Rehab project that is within the City of Malibu. Residents will have the opportunity to ask questions after the presentation.
At the meeting, Caltrans will make a presentation about the project to the community and then answer questions (30 minutes).
Joining the Meeting
You must download Cisco Webex (Webex.com) to participate.
Join the WebEx meeting.
More ways to join:
Need help? Go to https://help.webex.com
- Join from the meeting link https://cadot.webex.com/cadot/j.php?MTID=m691fa4e706b5b5a422c24ccec6039084
- Join by meeting number:
- Meeting number (access code): 187 388 5262
- Meeting password: 6wSWYERGw32
- Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only) +1-408-418-9388,,1873885262## United States Toll
- Join by phone +1-408-418-9388 United States Toll Global call-in numbers
- Join from a video system or application Dial firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also dial 126.96.36.199 and enter your meeting number.
- Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business Dial email@example.com