February 7, 2020
23825 Stuart Ranch Road
Malibu, CA 90265
Student Art Exhibit, Artist Reception
Friday, February 7, 2020
2020 Student Art Exhibit, open to students in grades TK-12
Co-hosted by the Harry Barovsky Memorial Youth Commission
- Friday, February 7, 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Artist reception will include light refreshments and poetry readings by Malibu High School students
Monday - Friday, February 10 - March 6, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Art Exhibit Guidelines
- Submit artwork Monday, January 20 through Wednesday, January 29 from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM at Malibu Bluffs Park, Michael Landon Center (24250 PCH).
- There is a limited amount of Gallery space to hang artwork; therefore, priority will be given to Malibu students. Artwork received after January 29, 2020 will only be accepted based on available Gallery space.
- Download and print the Malibu Student Art Exhibit application.
- Complete and sign the Malibu Student Art Exhibit application.
- Read and agree to the terms of the City of Malibu's Artwork License and Release Form.
- The bottom half of the application should be attached to the artwork and the top portion should be submitted with the artwork.
- All artwork applications must be submitted in person to the Michael Landon Center at Malibu Bluffs Park.
Artwork Hanging Guidelines
- Artwork must be matted or framed and include a firmly fixed backing with a secure hanging mechanism.
- Framed artwork - weight should be under two pounds. Framed artwork is preferred.
- If artwork does not include a secure hanging mechanism, it may be altered.