August 20, 2021 5:02 PM
CORRECTION - *Westward Beach parking lot & entry road* are closed due to high tide/surf damage
CORRECTION - Los Angeles County Department of Beaches and Harbors reports the following impacts on Malibu beaches, parking lots and surrounding roads:
• Westward Beach parking lot and entry road are closed indefinitely.
• The "Arizona Crossing" between Westward Beach Road and Zuma Access Road is closed due to flooding.
• The circular road entrance to Zuma is open.
• There are large areas of standing water on the beach itself.
• Ten lifeguard towers were moved backwards about 10 feet.