August 26, 2021
Closures on various City streets for #Malibu Annual Street Maintenance Project thru October
City contractors will be conducting road work on various City streets for the City's Annual Street Maintenance Project beginning August 30 and continuing through the end of October. The contractor will work at multiple locations throughout the project until all locations have been completed. Work hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Affected streets include:
• Birdview Ave (between Westward Beach Rd and Cliffside Dr)
• Broad Beach Rd
• Corral Cyn Rd (between PCH and northern city limits)
• Latigo Cyn Rd (between PCH and northern city limits)
• Malibu Rd
• Webb Way (between PCH and Malibu Rd)
• Rambla Vista (between PCH and lower gate and upper gate and northern city limits)
Work will include asphalt pavement repairs, Type II slurry seal, and thermoplastic striping. On Birdview Ave only, new speed humps will be installed.
Alternating lane closures and temporary loss or restricted access to various streets while material dries will be required. Traffic control will be provided.
All property owners on affected streets have been notified.