Forms & Handouts
There are a number of Development Options for properties affected by the fire.
- The City is now accepting Building Plan Check submittals for Administrative Plan Reviews for Woolsey Fire Rebuild projects – To check if your project qualifies and how to obtain authorization to submit to Building Plan Check, please review the Concurrent Submittal Agreement
- Those planning to rebuild an in-kind replacement of legally permitted structures lost may submit a Planning Verification (PV) Submittal Checklist by calling the Planning hotline at (310) 456-2489, extension 485, or emailing at email@example.com to set up a pre-submittal appointment.
- Construction Type V Sheets (Residential)
- Foundation Feasibility Report for Fire Damaged Structures
- Foundation Reuse After the Woolsey Fire
- Geotechnical Review Process - flowchart and submittal requirements
- Additional resources for Debris Removal are available to include local, state, and federal agency information.
- Pool Discharge Permit
Application for a permit to discharge pool water into the Civic Center Water Treatment Facility
- Additional Planning forms, checklists and applications are available for those interested in other, more complex rebuild options.
The Planning Department will issue a series of bulletins regularly to provide information to residents and property owners about the rebuilding process and regular Planning Department activities.