- City Government
- Public Works
- Civic Center Water Treatment Facility
- Documents & Resources
Documents & Resources
Building Sanitary Sewer Lateral Construction Guidelines
A Building Sanitary Sewer Lateral (Sewer Lateral) that is properly installed and maintained will reduce the risk of sanitary sewer overflows and backup by minimizing inflow and infiltration into the sewer system, as well as minimize blockages due to pipe failure or root intrusion.
- Sewer Lateral Construction Guidelines for Phase 1 properties establish requirements to connect with the CCWTF.
- Sewer Lateral Construction Guidelines to connect to Phase 2 properties to the CCWTF
FINAL DESIGN REPORT
- Report dated September 22, 2017 (without Appendices)
- Appendix A - Malibu Flow Assumption TM
- Appendix B - Master Flow and Load List
- Appendix C - Recycled Water Use and Storage Study
- Appendix D - WDR/WRR Permit RWQCB Order No. R4-2015-0051
- Appendix E - Engineer's Report for Production, Distribution and use of Recycled Water
- Appendix F - Groundwater Modeling Analysis.
- Appendix G - Geochemistry Evaluation
ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT REPORT (EIR)
The City of Malibu has certified the Final Environmental Impact Report (EIR) for the Phase 1 and Phase 2.
Water Quality Monitoring Data
The City has prepared reports which present the results of groundwater and surface water monitoring activities for the Civic Center Water Treatment Facility (CCWTF).
- Compliance Schedule Map- Resolution No. R4-2009-007
- Prohibition Boundary Map
- Table 4-zz - List of properties (APNs) included in Resolution No. R4-2009-007
- Assessment Engineer's Report
- Golder Associates Phase II Environmental Site Assessment (April 29, 2015)
- Soil Water Air Protection Enterprise (SWAPE) Evaluation of Golder Associates Phase II Environmental Site Assessment Report (May 1, 2015)
- Salt and Nutrient Management Plan (SNMP)